- Smooth & Relaxing Tone -
- Hand selected bamboo -
- Multiple Bindings For Added Strength -
- 100% Earth Friendly Instrument -
Shak in D:
Shak in C:
Made using traditional methods (bamboo, fire & patience)
Available in the Keys of:
E, D & C
- Fire hardened blowing edge -
- Beveled tone holes for expressive pitch bends -
- Treated with Mineral Oil for extra long life -
- 5 holes, 4 front & 1 back -
Hand Size Chart - Care & Maintenance - Fingering Chart
The learning curve for the Shak can be long, & therefore isn't for everybody. For this reason, I offer a 1 month return policy.
So, take your time. When I started playing, I couldn't get a note for days. Feel free to ask me for any help or advice.
I have 20 years experience with Shakuhachi, and consider it an honor to be able to offer these to you.
Thanks for looking,